If you invest with REA Vastgoed, you buy one or more lots of land. We have strategically located land in locations marked for expansion. We decide with you what would be a good option from our range. Once you have made a definite decision to purchase one or more lots of land, the procedure is as follows:
- One of our field staff will make an appointment with you to go through the purchase agreement. We take the time to answer all your questions. The member of our field staff takes away the agreement that you have signed (in triplicate).
- The sales agreement is then signed by an authorised representative of REA Vastgoed. One copy is returned to you, the second copy goes to your notary and we keep the third copy.
- You must transfer 10% of the purchase price as surety into the trust account of the notary.
- Within 2 weeks, you will receive the deed of transfer from the notary with a power of attorney and an invoice. You must sign this power of attorney before your own notary (legalisation).
- After you have transferred the amount remaining from the invoice to the notary, the notary arranges the transfer of ownership. After the notarial transfer and the processing thereof in the Cadastre, you receive the proof of ownership from the notary which shows that the land is now in your name.
Dutch law stipulates that registered property such as land can only change owner via the intervention of a notary, who also ensures that the purchase of the land is registered in your name in the Cadastre.
You are of course free to choose your own notary. However we are happy to recommend notary office De Vree en Van Drongelen in Berghem. This notary has great knowledge and experience of land matters. Furthermore, the office is well aware of all the land dossiers in our portfolio.